Job Title: DCP (Disable Care Project) Assistant
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Salary: 750,000 IQD
Place of Work: Duhok Office, Sulaimani Office, Nainawa Office, Kirkuk Office and Germian representative
Published Date: 2021-07-05
Deadline Date: 2021-07-09 at 04:00 P.M
· Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity.
· Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle.
· Organize and monitor schedules and see if the deadlines are met.
· Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently.
· Report updates in written form to Project Manager.
· Archiving the documents making sure they are kept safe and easily retrieved.
· Works with and maintains data management and filing for projects/program/events reports/etc.
· Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email.
· Keep records of all information related to the project for documentation, clarification, and presentation to Project Manager.
· Assist the Project Manager in the overall implementation of the project
· Provides administrative and logistical support for projects, initiatives, and programs including travels within an BCF environment.
· Preparing distribution needs.
· Request’s wheelchairs/other Handicap’s erumpent from warehouse.
· Takes disabled person’s measurements during activities and distributions.
· Coordinate with the health Sector for Medical Activities
· Take care of Employee’s Health in the office
· Providing First Aid in the office during emergencies
· Build a good Relation between Health Authorities and BCF office in the relevant location.
· Propose and raise the activity ideas related to Health/Disability & Special needs.
· Any other tasks required by the Project Manager.
· Bachelor or diploma degree in a relevant field required (Medical Schools). )Physical therapist , Nurse , Medics , other Medical Collages/Schools )
· Fluency in Kurdish, English and Arabic (written and oral).
· Minimum of (1) year relevant work experience.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Able to proactively address potential issues.
· Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook).
· Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
· Able to work independently with little supervision.
· Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
· Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success.
· Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.