Place of Work: Hasan Sham Camp-Erbil
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Published Date: 09-02-2021
Deadline Date: 12-02-2021
Duties & Responsibilities: (project manager):
· Direct or control prevention programs in specialized areas such as aerospace, work-related, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
· Assess the effectiveness of recommended risk reduction actions or other interventions.
· Recognize groups at threat for specific preventable diseases.
· Prepare precautionary health reports which include problem explanations, analyses, alternate solutions, and suggestions.
· Deliver details about potential health risks and possible treatments to the public, other health care experts, or local, state, and national health regulators.
· Manage or coordinate the work of doctors, nurses, statisticians, or other staff members.
· Educate or train the medical team regarding precautionary medicine problems.
· Design, implement or assess health service delivery systems to enhance the health of specific communities.
· Supervising, monitoring the Q/I area in Hassan Sham U3, and supervising Health activities related to the implemented project.
· Ensure all Activities within the project goes smoothly and according to the Budget and Time table of the project.
· Ensures smooth daily operations and steady progress towards established goals.
· Interpret updated policies and procedures to staff.
· Establishes and maintains open and effective communication with all members of the staff.
· Coordinating with other NGO/INGOs and camp management and local authorities regarding the project.
· Monitoring (Pharmacy, Laboratory, Patient consultation, nursing …etc) and any other Medical services providing during the projects.
· Evaluate the process and outcome of the project.
· Identifies problems and communicates solutions to appropriate personnel and departments.
· Completes/delegates employee evaluations as needed
· Regularly meet with medical staff.
· Reporting to line manager on a regular basis.
· Documentation of all Formal Documents of the project
· Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by the line manager.
· He/she must have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the medical colleges (G.P Doctor, Dentistry, Pharmacy).
· Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
· Only those who live in the Erbil governorate will be Shortlisted because of transportation issues.
Note: Don’t apply if you are one of the followings
2. Public Servant