Job Title: Doctor
Place of Work: Hasan Sham Camp U3-Erbil
Working Hours:08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Published Date: 15/02/2021
Deadline Date: 19/02/2021
No. of Jobs: 4
Salary: 1,200 $
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Will have 12Hrs shift / 15 days in a month, to cover 24*7 medical services in Q/I area they are following up residents routinely every 6 hours and checking on residents when needed during emergency situations, at admission and referral to hospital.
- Paying more attention to residents with chronic diseases and residents whom their health deterioration are predicted. Highlighting the suspected cases, and deciding on taking samples and sending them to Lab investigation, stabilizing the patients until referral to secondary care.
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals.
- Promoting health education
- Conducting routine check-ups to patients with mild symptoms of Covid-19 and assess their health condition.
- Giving appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
- Conducting examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
- Monitoring suspected covid-19 cases.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities.
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team.
- Referral of cases with moderate/sever sign and symptoms to Covid-19 Hospitals.
- Data recording and reporting to line manager on weekly and monthly bases.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
- The candidate should have MBChB Degree (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) and at least completed (1 year residency).
Note: Don’t apply if you are one of the followings
2. Public Servant