- Job Title: Marketing Trainer
- Place of Work: Ninawa
- Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Contract Duration: (1) Month
- Salary: 835 $
- Published Date: 16-03-2021
- Deadline Date: 19-03-2021
Marketing Trainer is responsible for collaborating with the farmers and effectiveness through these training programs (Marketing the Production of Greenhouses). His/ Her role includes creating the learning material, monitoring performance after each session, and making recommendations for improvements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze needs for training the farmers. and create training curricula.
- Develop material required for training for example outline, handouts, etc.
- Conduct training sessions for the farmers to improve the ability to sell Greenhouse’s production twice a week.
- Generate results and measure the performance of the farmers after the session.
- Submit a weekly report for farmers’ performance.
- Any other task requested by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Marketing Training Specialist.
- Professional certifications in Marketing training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to design effective marketing training programs.
- Ability to motivate others to improve their skills.
- Outstanding marketing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Note: Don’t apply if you are one of the followings
2. Public Servant