Job Title: Field Officer
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Duhok Office- Esyan Camp
Monthly Salary: 1,000 ,000 IQDs
Published Date: 09-08-2021
Deadline Date: 14-08-2021
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Supervise field monitors directly according to the given schedule.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the assistance program at the local level, in close collaboration with the implementing partners.
- Collect and analyze field monitors reports, and rise to camp manager and deputy.
- Assist in the implementation of the plan of action, review achievement and constraints and provide feedback accordingly.
- Writing weekly field reports (when needed) and taking decisions that arise in consultation with camp manager, deputy and team members.
- Identify any apparent issues in the program and report them to the line managers
- Preparing a report after each site visit and sent to the camp and deputy camp manager on weekly basis.
- Conduct an assessment on Wash, Shelter, water, sanitation and infrastructure.
- Close cooperative with community mobilization team regarding assessment and general awareness.
- Discussion all relevant cases after site visit with the camp manager.
- In conjunction with other program staff, evaluate completed projects that are complemented inside the camp.
Share with other program staff successful methodologies for consultative approaches to grant development and implementation.
Monitoring the security cameras to make sure that they are working accurately.
Monitoring all the camp management and NGOs inside the camp in terms of cleaning, fire extinguisher expiration date.
Cooperation and coordination with the distribution team.
S/he is responsible for all warehouse works.
Reports to Camp Manager/BCF Warehouse Supervisor Officer on regular basis.
Ensuring all the goods provided to BCF by donors and partners are received, counted, listed, stored, inventoried correctly and stored in a good condition.
Ensure the store has fire extinguisher and following up their expiring date.
Supervise loading and unloading goods.
Maintain stable temperature conditions within the warehouse especially where drugs, chemicals and perishable food items are concerned also consider stock arrangements by size, type and etc.
Shape Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of (2) years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic, Kurdish
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive, effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.