Job Title: Centers Supervisor
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Erbil Office
Monthly Salary: 950 ,000 IQDs
Published Date: 27-12-2021
Deadline Date: 02-01-2022
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Is responsible for community centres and all formal and non-formal educational activities.
- Supervision of educational and social awareness Inside and outside of the camps.
- Attend CCCM Meeting and workshop concerning the education cluster
- Direct support for proposal preparation by centre supervisors in regard of activities
- Preparing Monthly, semi-annual and annual report to line manager
- Making a plan session in consultation with line manager
- Provide session review and feedback to the line manager
- Organise training in order to build the capacity of centre’s supervisors
- Paying a monthly visit to all the centres in order to evaluate and monitoring the running activities
- Making assessment for providing needs of community centres
- Preparing monthly budget and review all the expenditures Coordination with different NGOs and other parties for running and developing activities
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
- University degree (diploma-bachelor.) in social sciences, development and other relevant practices
- At least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Procurement experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- On productive and effective business relationships with stakeholders and exceptional personal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Excellent in MS Office and Mailing