Job Title: Logistics Officer
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Erbil Office
Monthly Salary: 950 ,000 IQDs
Published Date: 24-02-2022
Deadline Date: 28-02-2022
Core Functions / Responsibilities
• Keep up to date the Inventory list of BCF in country level.
• Conduct timely physical count of inventory and make update reporting.
• Maintain proper filing system.
• Closely work with Maintenance Assistant to monitoring the stock/ store and build up good controlling system.
• To ensure proper utilization and maintenance of BCF’s Assets/ Inventories.
• To ensure legitimate use of office equipment and arrange timely servicing.
• Ensure physical facility for storage of materials, tools & equipment’s in the stock/ store, office and Guest House.
• Coordination and monitoring on regular base the cleanliness of facilities and the condition of stored commodities, goods and materials.
• To ensure that all assets are properly inventoried based on the standard format of BCF.
• Closely work with BCF sub Offices and get report of them about any update of inventory and assets.
• Ensure a proper filing system of logistics documents’
• Support logistics documentation in case of audit
• Ensure information flow with relevant departments.
• Performance of logistics section administrative affairs.
• Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in administration, business management, logistics or related field.
• At least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Procurement experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding organisational and time-management skills.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish
• Proficiency in MS Office and Mailing