Job Title: DCP (Disable Care Project) Assistant
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Salary: 750,000 IQD
Place of Work: Duhok Office
Published Date: 2022-03-31
Deadline Date: 2022-04-05
- • Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity.
- • Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle.
- • Organize and monitor schedules and see if the deadlines are met.
- • Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently.
- • Report updates in written form to Project Manager.
- • Archiving the documents making sure they are kept safe and easily retrieved.
- •Works with and maintains data management and filing for projects/program/events reports/etc.
- • Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email.
- •Keep records of all information related to the project for documentation, clarification, and presentation to Project Manager.
- •Assist the Project Manager in the overall implementation of the project
- •Provides administrative and logistical support for projects, initiatives, and programs including travels within an BCF environment.
- •Preparing distribution needs.
- •Request’s wheelchairs/other Handicap’s erumpent from warehouse.
- •Takes disabled person’s measurements during activities and distributions.
- •Coordinate with the health Sector for Medical Activities
- •Take care of Employee’s Health in the office
- •Providing First Aid in the office during emergencies
- •Build a good Relation between Health Authorities and BCF office in the relevant location.
- •Propose and raise the activity ideas related to Health/Disability & Special needs.
- •Any other tasks required by the Project Manager.
• Bachelor or diploma degree in a relevant field required (Medical Schools). (Physical therapist, Nurse , Medics , other Medical Collages/Schools )
• Fluency in Kurdish, English and Arabic (written and oral).
• Minimum of (1) year relevant work experience.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to proactively address potential issues.
• Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook).
• Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
• Able to work independently with little supervision.
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success.
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.