Job Title: Field Officer
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Duhok Office – Bardarash Camp
Monthly Salary: 1,000 ,000 IQDs
Published Date: 21-08-2022
Deadline Date: 27-08-2022
Core Functions / Responsibilities
• Supervise field monitors directly according to the given schedule.
• Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the assistance program at the local level, in close collaboration with the implementing partners.
• Collect and analyze field monitors reports, and rise to camp manager and deputy.
• Assist in the implementation of the plan of action, review achievement and constraints and provide feedback accordingly.
• Writing weekly field reports (when needed) and taking decisions that arise in consultation with camp manager, deputy and team members.
• Identify any apparent issues in the program and report them to the line managers
• Preparing a report after each site visit and sent to the camp and deputy camp manager on weekly basis.
• Conduct an assessment on Wash, Shelter, water, sanitation and infrastructure.
• Close cooperative with community mobilization team regarding assessment and general awareness.
• Discussion all relevant cases after site visit with the camp manager.
• In conjunction with other program staff, evaluate completed projects that are complemented inside the camp.
• Share with other program staff successful methodologies for consultative approaches to grant development and implementation.
• Monitoring the security cameras to make sure that they are working accurately.
• Monitoring all the camp management and NGOs inside the camp in terms of cleaning, fire extinguisher expiration date.
• Cooperation and coordination with the distribution team.
• S/he is responsible for all warehouse works.
• Reports to Camp Manager/BCF Warehouse Supervisor Officer on regular basis.
• Ensuring all the goods provided to BCF by donors and partners are received, counted, listed, stored, inventoried correctly and stored in a good condition.
• Ensure the store has fire extinguisher and following up their expiring date.
• Supervise loading and unloading goods.
• Maintain stable temperature conditions within the warehouse especially where drugs, chemicals and perishable food items are concerned also consider stock arrangements by size, type and etc.
• Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in relevant field.
• Minimum of (2) years’ experience in a relevant field.
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic, Kurdish
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
• Able to work independently with little supervision.
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Ability to develop and maintain productive, effective working relationships with stakeholders.
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.