Job Title: Field Officer
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Erbil Office
Monthly Salary: 1,000,000 IQDs
Published Date:23 -08-2022
Deadline Date: 27-08-2022
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Supervise field monitors directly according to the given schedule.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the assistance programme at the local level, in close collaboration with the implementing partners.
- Collect and analyse field monitors reports, and rise to camp manager and deputy.
- Assist in the implementation of the plan of action, review achievement and constraints and provide feedback accordingly.
- Writing weekly field reports (when needed) and taking decisions that arise in consultation with camp manager, deputy and team members.
- Identify any apparent issues in the programme and report them to the line managers
- Preparing a report after each site visit and sent to the camp and deputy camp manager on weekly basis.
- Conduct an assessment on Wash, Shelter, water, sanitation and infrastructure
- Close cooperative with community mobilization officer regarding assessment and general awareness.
- Discussion all relevant cases after site visit with the camp manager.
- In conjunction with other program staff, evaluate completed projects that are complemented inside the camp.
- Share with other program staff successful methodologies for consultative approaches to grant development and implementation.
- Monitoring the security cameras to make sure that they are working accurately.
- Monitoring all the camp management and NGOs inside the camp in terms of cleaning, fire extinguisher expiration date.
- Cooperation and coordination with the distribution team.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager
- Bachelor Degree.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem – solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good in English and Arabic Language.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Office, Internet and mailing) and Reporting.