Job Title: DCP (Disable Care Project) Assistant
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Salary: 750,000 IQD
Place of Work: Erbil Office
Published Date: 2023-03-01
Deadline Date: 2023-03-05
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity.
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle.
- Organize and monitor schedules and see if the deadlines are met.
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently.
- Report updates in written form to Project Manager.
- Archiving the documents making sure they are kept safe and easily retrieved.
- Works with and maintains data management and filing for projects/program/events reports/etc.
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email.
- Keep records of all information related to the project for documentation, clarification, and presentation to Project Manager.
- Assist the Project Manager in the overall implementation of the project
- Provides administrative and logistical support for projects, initiatives, and programs including travels within an BCF environment.
- Preparing distribution needs.
- Request’s wheelchairs/other Handicap’s erumpent from warehouse.
- Takes disabled person’s measurements during activities and distributions.
- Coordinate with the health Sector for Medical Activities
- Take care of Employee’s Health in the office
- Providing First Aid in the office during emergencies
- Build a good Relation between Health Authorities and BCF office in the relevant location.
- Propose and raise the activity ideas related to Health/Disability & Special needs.
- Any other tasks required by the Project Manager.
- Bachelor or diploma degree in a (Physical therapist (or (Nurse).
- Very Good in Kurdish, English and Arabic (written and oral).
- Minimum of (1) year relevant work experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to proactively address potential issues.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook).
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.