Job Title: Public Relations and Media Officer
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Erbil Office
Monthly Salary: 950 ,000 IQDs
Published Date: 27-07-2023
Deadline Date: 31 -07-2023 at 04:00 P.M.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Preparing reports and assessments that are required by Erbil Office Director.
- Continue to improve BCFs coordination mechanisms with partners.
- Increase coordination with partners and actors on the ground level and visiting camps to strengthen the partnership.
- Identify project ideas, concepts and grant writing (via data gathering, assessments, coordination).
- Publish Short Videos and Features on Social Networks
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with donors, agencies and partners.
- Recording the video of the activities and publishing it directly in the social networks of BCF
- Coordination and Liaison with partner organizations and institutions.
- Support the team in identifying relevant stakeholders for the projects and programs (UN, Country Health Teams, NGOs, donor agencies, private sector)
- Represent the organization at task force meetings, assessment missions, camp coordination meetings, UN coordination meetings, INGO coordination meetings as appropriate inside Erbil Office.
- Publishing Kurdish news in the social network.
- Ensure maximum visibility of BCF amongst the NGO community.
- Preparing the monthly and annual report and raising it to the assistant department official
- Contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of the organizations Code of Conduct, ethics, values and stand-point with regard to internal and external actors.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in related Fields.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem – solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good in English and Arabic Language.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Office, Internet and mailing) and Reporting.