Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
No Of Jobs: 1
Published Date: 19-3-2019
Deadline Date: 24-3-2019
Duties & Responsibilities: Admin Officer
Direct Line Manager: Head of Nineveh Office / Technically: Head of HR, Logistics & Finance Departments
Location: Nineveh Office
- Creating and updating personal files as needed.
- Coordinating for recruitment process and other tasks as needed.
- Creating, updating and amending contracts in Nineveh office.
- Preparing leave forms and monthly timesheets.
- Registering and updating trackers on daily basis.
- Preparing and generating daily and monthly reports.
- Supervising and registering daily attendance lists and sending to Human resource Department based in Head quarter.
- Following up employees’ requests and forwarding to Human Resources department.
- Updating other employees related forms and contact lists.
- Keep up to date the Inventory list of Nineveh Office level.
- Maintain proper filing system.
- Closely work with Maintenance Assistant to monitoring the stock/ store and build up good controlling system.
- To ensure proper utilization and maintenance of BCF’s Assets/ Inventories.
- Coordination and monitoring on regular base the cleanliness of facilities and the condition of stored commodities, goods and materials.
- To ensure that all assets are properly inventoried based on the standard format of BCF.
- Ensure a proper filing system of logistics documents’
- Support logistics documentation in case of audit
- Ensure information flow with relevant departments.
- Performance of logistics section administrative affairs.
- Check daily expenditures of Nineveh Office.
- One of the users of Quick-Box system.
- Prepare a BCF financial fund report, send to the head of the department based in HQ.
- Receive financial report of Nineveh Office in order to prepare monthly financial report.
- Enroll daily expenditures of office.
- Responsible in managing daily expenditures.
- Distribute monthly salary of employees and project/s within the working place.
- Checking and Archiving expenditures bill of office and projects.
- Prepare financial report of office and send to the head of office and head of the finance department.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by the line manager.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant