Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
No Of Jobs: 1
Published Date: 28-4-2019
Deadline Date: 5-5-2019
Duties & Responsibilities: Project Officer
Direct Line Manager: Head of Project Officer
Location: Kirkuk Office
- Providing weekly and monthly reports to BCF, Head Office based on formats developed by BCF, on the activities attended, including overall assessment of implementation by grantees, issues faced, overall impact and detailed statistical data on all events/ activity monitored.
- Write a report for each event /activity monitored, based on a format to be developed by BCF.
- Collecting qualitative data on community reaction to the activities implemented by grantees through discussion with participants, key community informants ….etc.
- Collecting photographic documentation of the events/activities monitored.
- Participate in the various periodical consultation.
- Maintaining close contacts with field contractors/partners to ensure that any obstacles to the implementation activities are tackled on a timely basis.
- Logical and analytical approach to solving problems.
- Strong communication ( spoken written and presentation ) skills, including ability to produce a variety f written reports and documents in a clear concise style.
- Ability to understand complex concepts.
- Good communication skills, able to coordinate with different level of people.
- Organizes and maintains filing and tracking systems for hard and soft copies of confidential information.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant