Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
No Of Jobs: 1 Finance Auditor (HQ)
Published Date: 16-11-2020
Deadline Date: 22-11-2020
- Ensures the management of the data file and the appropriate filing of the electronic and hard copies of the financial documents and reports.
- Prepares the monthly financial report based on the accounting application, with all necessary justifying documentation (invoice, bank drafts, and bank exchange).
- Ensures regular monitoring of the bank account(s).
- Carries out the calculation of the payroll, including overtime, for all BCF staff on the basis of valid contracts.
- Prepares the internal invoices for the personal use of BCF assets.
- Maintains payment records of all invoices received.
- Maintains payee statement records for all suppliers.
- Carries out payments of all regular area office expenses such as office rental, telephone, bills, advances, etc.
(b) Finance/ budget
- Prepares the planning of the financial needs for forthcoming periods.
- Ensures sufficient availability of funds in the office bank accounts and cash by liaising with the appropriate interlocutors.
- Maintains the petty cash box, with all due accounting and security precautions.
- Prepares the elements for the budget analysis. Maintains the budget forecast tool.
- Monitors the development of expenditure, ensuring that budget overruns do not occur, and prepares requests for possible amendments.
- Translates financial documents (invoices) as appropriates and maintaining complete files.
- Carries out any other duties that may reasonably or exceptionally be required to ensure the smooth operation of BCF’s work, such as substituting for absent colleagues, etc after approval of the RAC.
Relevant university degree in accounting, business administration, or other related fields.
Fluency in English, Kurdish, and (Arabic) is a plus.
Experience and Skills:
- Preferably two or more years of relevant experience with an NGO.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Quick Books knowledge and experience an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to manage information with discretion Ability to set priorities, solve problems, and analyze data.
Note: Don’t apply if you are one of the followings
2. Public Servant