Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
No Of Jobs: 1
Published Date: 2019-2-11
Deadline Date: 2019-2-15
Duties & Responsibilities: Cash for Work Officer (CFW)
Direct Line Manager: Camp Manager & Technically: CCCM Database Officer
Location: Qushtapa Camp, Erbil
Aim: The Cash for Work Officer is responsible for all cash for work activities in the camp (i.e. drainage, infrastructure repairs, and maintenance). The cash for work Officer is also responsible for the daily management of the cash for workers. She/he is also provide assistance to the information management and logistics components of the camp management program.
- Maintains the Cash for Work database by updating it on regular basis.
- Selection of daily workers from cash for work database and regularly update the list.
- Hire and supervision of the CFW laborers.
- Assist Information Management Officer and Distribution Officer with updates to BCF’s Camp Database and other information management tool.
- Responds to other NGOs requests for lists of Cash for Work laborers upon line managers approval.
- Ensures all workers have protective gear/equipment by coordinating with BCF Security and Safety Officer.
- Identifies and anticipates problems or constraints, reports to line manager/s.
- Responsible for ensuring safety rules are followed/implemented onsite.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
Required Education & Field: Bachelor in Science, Engineering, or any related field with 1-4 years experiences.
- Strong communications and interpersonal Skills.
- NGO experience is preferable.
- Organizational Skills.
- Very Good English and Arabic level (Witten & Spoken), fluent in Kurdish.
- Autodidactic & Self-coaching skills.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant