Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
Salary: 750,000 IQD
*Only for male applicants
No Of Jobs: 1 Human Resources Assistant
Published Date: 14-11-2020
Deadline Date: 18-11-2020
- Supporting the HR team on daily basis HR functions.
- Responsible for providing HR forms and contracts with new-hires and make sure all needed documents properly provided and signed.
- Responsible for accurate records of all Duhok office employees’ leave balances and update the leave tracker on daily basis.
- Responsible for preparing Timesheets for all Duhok Office Employees.
- Responsible for Training Tracker.
- Assist in updating the Duhok Master sheet and report back to the HR Officer.
- Assist the HR Officer in the recruitment process (informing candidates, organize test/interview schedules).
- Assist in organizing the personal files for Duhok Office staff and request for missing documents.
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
Note: Don’t apply if you are one of the followings
2. Public Servant
3. Less than 2 years of experience in HR.