Job Title: Psychologist
Place of Work: Hasan Sham Camp U3-Erbil
Working Hours: part time
Published Date: 15/02/2021
Deadline Date: 19/02/2021 at 01:00 PM
Salary: 400 $
Duties & Responsibilities:
- conducting psychological First aid for Beneficiaries in Q/I area and dealing closely with CHW (PSS teams) for any special cases needs PSS sessions.
- part-time and covering all PFA activities
- Regularly identify and document key achievements, best practices, lessons learned, and other information on effective mechanism to provide PSS, and utilize the information for future planning and programming;
- Identify gaps in PSS intervention or adequate referral pathways, and conduct joint advocacy to address these gaps;
- Ensure coordination with other protection groups, working groups, and sub-clusters Develop a work plan based on this TOR;
- Ensure effective referrals and coordination with the mental health sector;
- Enhance the participation of other clusters in the PSS working group;
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals.
- Supervising PSS teams (CHWs) to conduct their routine daily works
- Putting guidelines and plans for PSS Activities in coordination with project manager.
- Collaborate with other physicians, and nurses to form a high performing quality work.
- Support the safe collection of PSS data if needed and when possible.
- Data recording and reporting to line manager on weekly and monthly bases.
- Identifies problems and communicates solutions to appropriate personnel and departments▪
- Completes/delegates employee evaluations as needed
- Regularly meet with medical staffs.
- Reporting to line manager on Regular Bases.
- Documentation of all Formal Documents of the project
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
- He/she must have at least bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Note: Don’t apply if you are one of the followings
2. Public Servant