- Job Title: Centers Supervisor
- Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
- Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Place of Work: Duhok Office
- Published Date: 2021-03-29
- Deadline Date: 2021-04-01
• Is responsible for community centers and all formal and non-formal educational activities.
• Supervision of educational and social awareness Inside and outside of the camps
• Attend CCCM Meeting and workshop concerning the education cluster
• Direct support for proposal preparation by center supervisors in regard of activities
• Preparing Monthly, semi-annual and annual report to line manager
• Making a plan session in consultation with line manager
• Provide session review and feedback to the line manager
• Organize training in order to build the capacity of center’s supervisors
• Paying a monthly visit to all the centers in order to evaluate and monitoring the running activities
• Making assessment for providing needs of community centers
• Preparing monthly budget and review all the expenditures
• Coordination with different NGOs and other parties for running and developing activities
• Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
· Fluency in written and spoken Kurdish, English and (Arabic) is plus.
· Good usage of computers and office software package.
Note: Don’t apply if you are one of the followings
2. Public Servant