Position: Lab Technician
Working Time: 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
Location: ERB-Hassan Sham & Khazir PHC
Salary: $ 550
Opening Date: 29-08-2021
Closing Date: 01-09-2021
Project Duration: 4 Months
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Work with lab equipment to prepare, examine, and test various samples.
- Preparing biological specimens, such as blood and tissues, for medical examinations
- Patient recording information
- Collecting specimens
- Collect and prepare blood samples for inspection.
- Analyse blood for infectious diseases
- Perform a specimen analysis and draw conclusions based on findings
- Reporting to line manager on weekly and monthly bases.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
Qualification and Preferred Skills:
- Applicants enrolled in this position must hold university degree in Disease Annaliese Biology, Micro Biology or Medical related field.
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in Disease Annaliese or lab related jobs.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise Lab reports.
- Commitment to perform tasks and duties in a professional and reliable manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility, dedication and honesty are desirable attributes.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Fluency in Kurdish, English, and Arabic.
- Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism.
- Works effectively with all focal points and Doctors.
- Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly.
- Displays mastery of subject matter.
- Contributes to a collegial team environment.
- Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions.