Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Part-time (2 days/Week)
No Of Jobs: 2
Published Date: 19-6-2019
Deadline Date: 22-6-2019
Duties & Responsibilities: Dentist / Hassan Sham and Khazir Medical Centres
Direct Line Manager: Health officer / Assistant Health officer
- Undertaking patient consultations and Dental Examination
- Monitoring and administering medication.
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, medical and non-medical & management staff and healthcare professionals.
- Promoting oral health education
- Conducting routine check-ups to patients to assess their Oral and Dental health condition.
- Giving appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene, etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall Dental Health for the patients.
- Have a good oral medicine background and able to Reach differential and exact diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Provide the basic Dental care treatment such as ( Dental Extraction, Dental Restoration, Root canal Therapy, Radiograph, infection control, periodontal procedures )
- Prescribe medication according to the need and type of infections or abnormalities.
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team.
- Data recording and Reporting to line manager on a weekly and monthly bases.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant