Position: Pharmacy Supervisor
Working Time: 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
Location: Harsham & Bahrka PHC
Salary: $ 800
Opening Date: 17-11-2019
Closing Date: 19-10-2019
Project Duration: 6 Months
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration, advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Data records of Drugs received and spent
- Reporting on Weekly and Monthly Bases to line manager.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by the line manager.
Qualification and Preferred Skills:
- Applicants enrolled in this position must hold a university degree in Pharmacy or related field;
- Minimum completion of Diploma in the same field.
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in pharmacy or pharmaceutical related jobs.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise pharmacy reports.
- Commitment to perform tasks and duties in a professional and reliable manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility, dedication, and honesty are desirable attributes.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Fluency in Arabic, English, and (Kurdish) is a plus.
- Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism.
- Works effectively with all focal points and managers.
- Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly.
- Displays mastery of subject matter.
- Contributes to a collegial team environment.
- Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant