- Job Title: IT Assistant
- Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
- Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Place of Work: Duhok Office
- Monthly Salary: 750 ,000 IQDs
- Published Date: 18-03-2021
- Deadline Date: 27-03-2021
|Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology or operates a multi-platform computer environment or monitors the production scheduling, execution, and successful completion of production jobs;
- Sets up and configures desktop computers.
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals, tests programs.
- Troubleshoots diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines, and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate.
- Maintains systems, databases, and web pages.
- Designs and produces basic reports.
- Sets up and submits production jobs and edits and debugs computer output.
- Transfers computer files between platforms.
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems.
- Acts as staff liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns, maintain records.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by the line manager.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or another relevant discipline.
Note: Don’t apply if you are one of the followings
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage.
2. Public Servant