Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
- Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Place of Work: Duhok Office
- Monthly Salary: 750,000 IQDs
- Published Date: 18-03-2021
- Deadline Date: 27-03-2021
The Admin Assistant will help the Admin officer in managing all meetings/appointments for the Head of Office. The Admin Assistant will also help to manage all needed (in/Out) documents. She/he will also provide assistance to Admin Officer regarding training and other HR-related work activities.
- Maintains the documentation.
- Managing and preparing meetings.
- Provide needed document-based information for further consideration to the Admin Officer.
- Help Admin officer in the oversight of all meetings and activities needed for documentation.
- Support Admin Officer in preparation for the presentation, reporting, letters, and other needed documents.
- Follow up all reports needed for being submitted by sectors and other departments within Erbil Office.
- Support Admin officer in monitoring in-camp and in-office activities on daily basis.
- Ensures all workers have protective gear/equipment.
- Coordinate with other departments in supporting camp-related requirements.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration, business management, or another relevant field.
Note: Don’t apply if you are one of the followings
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant.
- At least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
2. Public Servant