Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Job Title: GBV Case worker
- Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
- Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Place of Work: Duhok- Bardarash Camp
- Monthly Salary: 800 $
- Published Date: 13-04-2021
- Deadline Date: 18-04-2021
- Provide GBV case management and psychosocial support to vulnerable persons, particularly survivors of gender-based violence at the community centers and field levels.
- Case management services will include assessment of needs, development of an action plan for recovery, implementation of the action plan and ensuring appropriate follow up/revision and case closure when appropriate.
- Provide basic psycho social counselling to survivors on a case-by-case basis throughout the project period.
- Provide accurate referrals and ensure adequate follow up of all referred cases.
- Identify opportunities for awareness rising, whether it at a community center or other safe space, plan the sessions; including sessions with community members, and caregivers.
- Organize focus group discussions on relevant information when needed.
- Identify protection concerns of young girls and women within the community in the area of intervention; i.e., any trends should be reported to the Project officer and advocate for gaps in GBV response and referral procedures.
- Conduct outreach and community center visits when needed and document it.
- Receive referrals from different agencies, take action and provide feedback of actions taken in a timely manner to officer and other agencies when necessary.
- Maintain accurate records, and beneficiaries’ files that are in line with GBV-JC standards
- Prepare and submit reports in timely manner.
- Attend meetings/ trainings when planned and implemented.
- Prepare, take-part and document Case Management technical meetings.
- Mobilize the community through planned coordination with Project officer and Program manager.
- Data recording and reporting to line manager on weekly and monthly bases.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities/duties requested by line manager.
- He/she must have at least bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Gender (Should be Female)
- At least one year experience in related field
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
- In hand experience of using Microsoft office (MS word, MS excel and Mailing)
- Location: nearby places (Bardarash, Akre, Kalakchi, Rovia, etc.)
Transportation on her own.