Position: Program Officer
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Head Quarter-Erbil
Monthly Salary:1,050 ,000 IQDs
Travel: 25% within KRI
Published Date: 29-08-2022
Deadline Date: 02 -09-2022
The CCCM Officer is in charge of all BCF CCCM projects across KRI. The Camp Coordination and Camp Management Officer ensures a multi-sectoral response to assist and protect refugees & IDPs in communal settings (collective centers, camps, transit/reception centers, spontaneous and informal sites, etc.), where such are created or envisaged. However, as camps and communal settlements are temporary solutions established only as a last resort whilst all efforts are made to find more durable solutions, the CCCM Officer does not advocate for the creation of camps, but improves the management of any relevant communal setting. Additionally, refugees & IDPs often settle outside of communal settings with host families or in rented premises in rural or urban areas and some aspects of the management and coordination of their access to protection and assistance might fall under the purview of the CCCM Officer
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Coordinate / develop / update agreed response strategies and action plans for the cluster/sector and ensure that these are adequately reflected in overall country strategies.
- Supervise/Follow up all the projects related to the CCCM/SNFI sectors.
- Involve all relevant partners in site needs assessment and analysis.
- Support HoD in Proposal and Concept Note writing.
- Support HoD in the writing of weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual reports (activity plan, activities carried out, project states, cost plan & etc.).
- Manages project budget, in his sector, and make sure implementation does not exceed project limit.
- Identify gaps and duplications, assess, verify, and map emerging assistance needs.
- Support selection, planning and development of communal settings in collaboration with UN agencies and national actors.
- Where possible, support the national government/authorities in implementing their activities and upholding them to their obligations that meet the identified priority needs.
- Ensure integration of agreed priority cross-cutting issues in needs assessment, analysis, planning, monitoring and response.
- Ensure the CCCM Cluster/sector maps out the operational requirements for a CCCM response; identify and establish standards and guidelines that facilitate interoperability.
- Manage all relevant project reports, closure, budget and handover.
- Contributing to contingency planning for possible CCCM emergency response if required.
- Representing BCF in external meetings.
- Any other duties/responsibilities requested by line manager.
- Ensure appropriate coordination with all humanitarian partners as well as national authorities and local structures.
- Ensure the establishment/maintenance of appropriate sectoral coordination mechanisms, including working groups at the national and, if necessary, local level
- Define the nature and extent of overlap and coordination between CCCM and other clusters/sectors.
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum of (2) years’ experience.
- Very good in English, Arabic and Kurdish Language.
- Have good ability to write reports and proposals.
- Excellent in MS Office (MS Office, Internet and mailing).