Job Title: Field Officer
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Duhok Office- DHK-Domiz1 Camp
Monthly Salary: 1,000 ,000 IQDs
Direct Line Manager: Camp Manager
Published Date: 28/03/2023
Deadline Date: 02/04/2023
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Supervise field monitors directly according to the given schedule.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the assistance program at the local level, in close collaboration with the implementing partners.
- Collect and analyze field monitors reports, and rise to camp manager and deputy.
- Assist in the implementation of the plan of action, review achievement and constraints and provide feedback accordingly.
- Writing weekly field reports (when needed) and taking decisions that arise in consultation with camp manager, deputy and team members.
- Identify any apparent issues in the program and report them to the line managers
- Preparing a report after each site visit and sent to the camp and deputy camp manager on weekly basis.
- Conduct an assessment on Wash, Shelter, water, sanitation and infrastructure.
- Close cooperative with community mobilization team regarding assessment and general awareness.
- Discussion all relevant cases after site visit with the camp manager.
- In conjunction with other program staff, evaluate completed projects that are complemented inside the camp.
- Share with other program staff successful methodologies for consultative approaches to grant development and implementation.
- Monitoring the security cameras to make sure that they are working accurately.
- Monitoring all the camp management and NGOs inside the camp in terms of cleaning, fire extinguisher expiration date.
- Cooperation and coordination with the distribution team.
- S/he is responsible for all warehouse works.
- Reports to Camp Manager/BCF Warehouse Supervisor Officer on regular basis.
- Ensuring all the goods provided to BCF by donors and partners are received, counted, listed, stored, inventoried correctly and stored in a good condition.
- Ensure the store has fire extinguisher and following up their expiring date.
- Supervise loading and unloading goods.
- Maintain stable temperature conditions within the warehouse especially where drugs, chemicals and perishable food items are concerned also consider stock arrangements by size, type and etc.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem – solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good in English and Arabic Language.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Office, Internet and mailing) and Reporting.