Job Title: Health Project Manager / Erbil
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Erbil Office
Gender: Male & Female
Monthly Salary: 600 USDs
Published Date: 24-05-2023
Deadline Date: 28-05-2023
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Coordinate or combine the resources of health care institutions, social service organizations, public safety personnel, or other agencies to enhance the community health.
- Do the coordination for health-related projects.
- Document and archive the project implementation.
- Deal with procurement process for purchasing the medical needs during the project.
- Recognize groups at threat for specific preventable diseases.
- Prepare precautionary health reports which include problem explanations, analyses, alternate solutions, and suggestions.
- Manage or coordinate the work of doctors, nurses, statisticians, or other staff members.
- Design, implement, or assess health service delivery systems to enhance the health of specific communities.
- Supervising, monitoring any Health activities, projects and issues.
- Ensures smooth daily operations and steady progress towards established goals.
- Interpret updated policies and procedures to staff.
- Establishes and maintains open and effective communication with all members of the staff
- Coordinating with local Authority related to the project.
- Identifies problems and communicates solutions to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Completes/delegates employee evaluations as needed.
- Regularly meet with Line manager and related Authority.
- Reporting to line manager on Regular Bases.
- Deal with Medical Projects/Cases in Erbil officer.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager
- Bachelor or Diploma degree in Medical Schools.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem – solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good in English and Arabic Language
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Office, Internet and mailing) and Reporting.