Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
No Of Jobs: 1
Published Date: 2019-1-6
Deadline Date: 2019-1-10
Duties & Responsibilities: Finance Officer
Direct Line Manager: Head of Finance Department
Location: Head quarter
- Background information of using Quick-Box accounting system.
- At least two years working as a Finance officer or accountant in NGOS.
- Attending BCF Finance meetings and writing Budget for the projects.
- Supervise issuing BCF monthly payslip.
- Supervise Finance Assistant in managing financial tasks of projects.
- Checking projects document before sending to partner/s and Donor/s.
- Distribute monthly salary of BCF head quarter’s employees.
- Responsible for archiving all files of projects.
- Prepare final report of finance department, send to head of department and BCF President on monthly basis.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in accounting or other relevant discipline;
- Demonstrated 2 years of overall experience; and a minimum of 1 months specific experience of translation.
- Good understanding of Humanitarian concepts and issues in development context.
- Strong interpersonal & team building skills and excellence as a team player
- Ability to develop and maintain productive, effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- In hand experience of using Microsoft office (MS word, MS excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience in staff management will be an added advantage.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant