Terms of Reference
Position: Program and Public Relation officer- Duhok office
Administrative line manager: Head of Duhok office
Technical line manager: head of Program and PR department
Location: Duhok Governorate
Job Shift: Day
Nationality: Not Applicable
Working Hours: Full Time
Published Date: 26-2-2020
Deadline Date: 28-2-2020
- Responsible for escorting delegations.
- Responsible for coordination of Delegations in the means of (hotel reservations, flight ticket reservations, sight visits and planning for the delegations)
- Responsible for coordination for the events in the means of guest lists, invitation and guest escorting.
- Preparing and archiving all the official letters related to Program and PR department.
- Participating/ Attending the external meeting related to Program and PR department.
- Preparing department’s monthly report.
- Preparing reports per situation as needed and as recommended and sharing it with all BCF’s partner and the available contact list.
- Responsible for coordination with all other related departments for the staff and delegations upon request.
- Responsible for Oral translation and document translation per need and request.
- Find donners and prepare proposals for different projects.
- Create a network of good relations with all NGOs, and UN agencies.
- All other duties directed by the head of Department or head of office.
- Fluent in Kurdish, Arabic, and English.
- Stress management, working under pressure.
- Reporting skills.
- Proposal writing skills.
- Good knowledge of Protocol and Etiquette when welcoming guests, escorting delegate and attending meetings.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft word, excel, and power point.
- Emailing skills.
- Good knowledge for using google drive and its applications.
- Good skills in AutoCAD and Access.
- Civil Engineer or Architect preferable.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Notice: Those who cannot be shortlisted are:
2. Public Servant