- Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
- Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
- Place of Work: Head Quarter Office
- Monthly Salary: 1,050,000 IQDs
- Published Date: 05-04-2021
- Deadline Date: 09-04-2021
Core Functions/ Responsibilities
- Supervise stock control system in all BCF warehouses and plan future capacity requirements
- Supervise warehouse team and systemize better inventory process and request weekly and monthly reports.
Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventory lists are accurate
- Supervise the process of stoke keeping and administering process by using store keeping documentation in and out, store requests GRNs, waybills, and bin cards reports.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from the warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by the line manager.
Qualification and Preferred Skills:
- Applicants enrolled in the first university degree in Accounting, Management, Administration, or related field.
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in inventory, logistics, management, and administration or relevant field experience.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise warehouse and inventory reports.
- Commitment to perform tasks and duties in a professional and reliable manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A high sense of responsibility, dedication, and honesty are desirable attributes.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Fluency in Kurdish, English, and (Arabic) is a plus.
- Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism.
- Works effectively with all focal points and managers.
- Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly.
- Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management.
- Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within the area of responsibility.
- Displays mastery of subject matter.
- Contributes to a collegial team environment.
- Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions.
Note: Don’t apply if you are one of the followings
- Public Servant