Job Title: Information Management Officer
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Erbil Office- Erbil Governorate camps
Monthly Salary: 950,000 IQDs
Published Date: 27-12-2021
Deadline Date: 02-01-2022
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Make sure data is up to date; collecting and gathering data of the camp, in terms of new arrivals, departures and Maintain database/s on daily basis.
- Ensure providing Camp Manager with reports on time.
- Determines data needed to be collected and the appropriate data resources for specific data projects.
- Ensure database backup on daily basis.
- Ensure all information are kept confidential and not sharing any data with other agencies and donors only with camp manager’s formal confirmation.
- Ensures data system is operational.
- Responsible for camp database (checking, fixing and maintaining) any works related to database of the camp.
- Develops data collection and evaluation methodologies, including format design, project criteria and requirements.
- Facilitate to Distribution Officer and Storekeeper regarding preparing PDM or any reports related to distribution.
- S/he is responsible for BCF and ASSIST cards. And responsible for (checking, fixing and maintaining) any works related to ASSIST.
- S/he is responsible for filling out the designated provided links.
- Produce reports bases on line managers enquiry.
- Any other tasks requested by line manager/s.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Relevant field.
- At least one year Experience in relevant field.
- fluency in Arabic and Excellent in English Language
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Office, Internet and mailing) and Reporting