Job Title: Logistics Officer
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Erbil Office
Monthly Salary: 950 ,000 IQDs
Published Date: 27-12-2021
Deadline Date: 02-01-2022
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Keep up to date the Inventory list of BCF in country level.
- Conduct timely physical count of inventory and make update reporting.
- Maintain proper filing system.
- Closely work with Maintenance Assistant to monitoring the stock/ store and build up good controlling system.
- To ensure proper utilization and maintenance of BCF’s Assets/ Inventories.
- To ensure legitimate use of office equipment and arrange timely servicing.
- Ensure physical facility for storage of materials, tools & equipment’s in the stock/ store, office and Guest House.
- Coordination and monitoring on regular base the cleanliness of facilities and the condition of stored commodities, goods and materials.
- To ensure that all assets are properly inventoried based on the standard format of BCF.
- Closely work with BCF sub Offices and get report of them about any update of inventory and assets.
- Ensure a proper filing system of logistics documents.
- Support logistics documentation in case of audit.
- Ensure information flow with relevant departments.
- Performance of logistics section administrative affairs.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration, business management, logistics or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Procurement experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Proficiency in MS Office and Mail.