Job Title: Logistic Officer
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Duhok Office
Monthly Salary: 950 ,000 IQDs
Published Date: 17-04-2022
Deadline Date: 21-04-2022
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- • Keep up to date the Inventory list of BCF in Duhok-Office level.
- • Conduct timely physical count of inventory with maintaining proper reports.
- • Closely work with Maintenance Assistant to monitoring the stock/ store and build up good controlling system.
- • Closely work with IT assistant to supervise related activities and requests.
- • To ensure proper utilization and maintenance of BCF’s Assets/ Inventories.
- • To ensure legitimate use of office equipment and arrange timely servicing.
- • Ensure physical facility for storage of materials, tools & equipment’s in the stock/ store, and office.
- • Coordination and monitoring on a regular base with employees in general services such as cleaner, Cocker, guards.
- • Ensure a proper filing system of logistics documents
• Support logistics documentation in case of audit
• Ensure information flow with relevant departments.
• Supervise and manage fleet related activities
• Supervise and manage warehouse control and activities
• Supervise IT related activities with IT Assistant
• Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manage
• Bachelor’s Degree in administration, business management, logistics or related field.
- • At least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- • Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- • Procurement experience.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- • Outstanding organisational and time-management skills.
- • Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- • Very good in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish
- • Proficiency in MS Office and Mailing