Position: Center Manager
Contract type: Fixed Contract
Working time: 08:30 am till 4:00 pm
Work location: Duhok- shekhan district
Monthly salary: 500 $
Job vacancy announce date: 2022/11/24
Job vacancy announce deadline of receiving CV: 2022/11/28
- Managing the project and follow up the day-to-day work in the center.
- Organizing the staff, which included, Chef/cooker, cleaner, guard trainers and beneficiaries.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Leadership and motivating the center staff.
- Preparing all the type of reports closures report, budget report, and monthly report
- Participate in several staff development trainings that focus on working with people with disabilities.
- Coordination with different NGOs and other parties for running and developing activities.
- Giving daily updates to the project manager.
- Archiving important documents as Receipts and lists and report
- Ensuring project deadlines.
- Determining project changes.
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Create project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Representing BCF professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree
- very good in computer skills program.
- two years’ experience in same field.
- must be resident in Shekhan.
- Very good in English writing, speaking and reading
- Very good in Arabic language writing, reading and speaking
- Very good in Kurdish language writing, speaking and reading